Connect With Us
- TOGAF® 9.1: Offers a detailed method for developing an enterprise architecture and the practice to support it. TOGAF® 9.1 is the global standard for enterprise architecture.
- Applied Business Architecture: Learn best practice Business Architecture methods through an interactive and applied learning experience
What our past attendees have to say:
*This offer is only available until the end of March for all public courses within Australia and the United Kingdom. Registrations must be purchased and paid for between the campaign dates of the 9th of January 2017 and 31st of March 2017. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Why training with EA Learning will put you ahead of the competition:
Our organisation is focused solely on Architecture and Business Design. We don’t provide generalist training; we just teach the disciplines that we have genuine expertise in.
We only use specialist instructors who have a proven track record working in the disciplines in which they teach.
We have a consulting practice that ensures our approach remains current and applicable to the real-world rather than being purely theoretical
We have worked with organisations and practitioners around the world, across all industries to help uplift Architecture Capability
Training for us is not just about the course materials. We have dedicated Events Coordinators to ensure that you get an optimal learning experience and environment for your course.
Receive a FREE online
training course when you
book one of our classroom courses by the 31st of March*
EA Learning is an industry leader in specialised Business Architecture and Design training and certification.
We have a range of training courses to help put you ahead of the pack, these include:
- Design Thinking in Business: Introduces individuals and teams to design tools that will help them be more human-centred in their approach to problem solving whilst integrating with Architecture and Business Planning disciplines.
- Cloud Certified Architect: This course will cover the five modules needed to obtain the Certified Cloud Architect certification from the Arcitura™ Cloud School.
“I found the course really interesting and relevant to our architecture practice. I’m looking forward to applying the techniques in real life situations.”
- Neil | ANZ
“They really 'get' Enterprise Architecture, and how you can use TOGAF to better communication with your organization.”
- John | Rio Tinto
- NEW Course: Applied Operating Model Design: Learn how to design a target operating model along with a transition plan that you can use to lead and drive business change in an organisation.